Extensive superannuation fund management services in the areas of
- Fund Consulting
- Fund Establishment
- Annual Financial Statements
- Annual Audit
- Tax Return
- Pensions and Annuities
Is a Self Managed Superannuation Fund right for you?
Macquarie SMSF Advice Pty Ltd is part of Macquarie Accounting that specialises in SMSF advice and administration.
Contact us today to find out exactly how we can help you.
Since 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence. In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self managed superannuation funds, Macquarie SMSF Advice Pty Ltd has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd (NTAA).
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
• Establishment of SMSFs
• Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
• Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
• Transfer of business real property into superannuation
• Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
• Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
• Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
• Winding up of SMSFs
The person at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self managed superannuation fund advice is: Diane Matthews FIPA – Authorised Representative No. 000105652.
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.
Click below to view our Financial Services Guide
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee (No.430062), and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA.